I’ve been on the go traveling, and with that comes a lot of eating out.
No complaints here. 🙂
Unfortunately though, restaurants often have bigger portions, that contain higher levels of sodium and fat. All that delicious flavor comes with a price.
To fight off the extra calories, I try to always squeeze in a workout, even on a busy day.
I strive for flexibility- you can do this workout anywhere to become more agile.
Click here to look up any of the moves listed in the workout. These are my favorite yoga moves.
If you’ve got 10 minutes, get this workout done!
If you’re having trouble motivating yourself to get moving, here are 5 tips from Glamour magazine:
- Tell yourself, “I only have to work out for 7 minutes.”
- Listen to your exercise playlist before exercising.
- Work out with someone who is 40% more fit than you are.
- Schedule it into your calendar.
- Stop debating the damn workout and just go.
Have a great evening!